Saturday, December 31, 2011

Boycott!!! (FileDropper, zShare, RapidShare, Geohot's SLES 10 SP4)

As you can see we are boycotting alot of things. First lets boycott FileDropper not only because they delete your files after X amount of days ,but they targeted my file when I had a premium account. Now lets boycott zShare not only they delete your files after 60 days ,but they targeted my file when I had a premium account. Next lets boycott RapidShare not only because they delete your files if they don't like them ,but they say they never delete premium account's files. But they did. Last lets boycott Geohot's SLES 10 SP4 not only because it is old and outdated ,but it seems to delete your files when you run the clean up wizard.

As you can see I cancelled all of my premium accounts with: FileDropper, zShare, and RapidShare.

1 comment:

  1. Really Liked the information you have provided. I have an article related to it. I was searching about it on the internet and I found an amazing site from Mi Forums. The provided Article was about a site that provides working modded android apps. The name of the site was “Fineapkapps”. The Article was very halpful, You should read that. Click Here to reach that amazing article: Mafia City Real Mod APK.

    ReplyDelete